Hartsville Drag Racer
Golden Nugget Seafood
1. Membership dues are $20.00 per member and must be paid before claiming points. All new members must be voted in by the club to receive their membership. Membership dues are due each January 1st and last one year. Raffle tickets will be given out to each member racer at least one month before the scheduled drawing date to allow the racers time to sell them. The total amount that must be sold is $100.00 per racer for all classes.
2. These Rules will apply to scheduled club points races only.
3. Ten(10) races have been scheduled starting with the first race in Darlington on March 6th, 2020 and continuing through the last scheduled race on August 28th.
a) Only Eight races can be claimed for points. Worse 2 races will be dropped.
4. We will go by Darlington’s rules.
a) Rain out or cancelled races will not be made up.
b) A “0” Points Race can be dropped.
c) Racers will receive 10 points for each round won.
d) We will be going by Darlington’s points this year and buy-backs will count.
e) 3 points awarded to each class winner and 2 points for runner-up..
5. All members running for points are encouraged to write DRAF on top left corner of their Tech Card. Sign-up sheet will not be required.
6. In the event of a tie at the end of the point’s year the winner will be determined by IHRA Rules.
7. Purse payment will be determined at mid-season by board member vote.
8. Any changes to these rules will be at the discretion of the Officers, the Board of Directors, and/or the Club by vote if needed. Any changes will be listed and dated on these rules, incorporated in this year’s update.
Brad's Automotive Perf. and Repair
M&M Auto Sales